Breast Cancer Community

Natural remedies to cure breast cysts HELP!!

I'm 22 years old and have breast cysts. I've been looking for quiet sometime trying to find a natural cure. The only thing that gives me relief and shrinks the cysts till they are gone is using a heating pad on my breasts every night. But if I consume to much caffeine they come back. Please don't suggest I go to a doctor to get them removed because I don't have the money for it. Id like to hear from women whoever had success with getting rid of them naturally. I don't believe in doctor's very much.
Investigate Lugol's solution (potassium iodide) supplements. Cysts, especially breast cysts, I believe, can be caused by a deficiency of iodine. It is certainly true in my case. Lugol's is available over the counter or on the internet. I take only five drops of 5 per cent per week. Deficiency is becoming more common as chlorine, fluoride, and bromine displace iodine in our diet.
I'll look that up right away! How long have you been taking it? And do you drink caffeine?
I would like to caution you about using ANY supplement without first ck.ing with your Dr. Iodine deficiency is VERY rare indeed and indiscriminate use can cause serious side effects!!!
Breast cysts are related to the hormone levels in your body and need NOT be removed. They tend to increase and decrease in size according to the variation in hormone levels during the month. Caffeine has been proven to be one thing that is harmful and it is often recommended that you decrease your intake ... look up anything that you might be using that contains caffeine. Even though you seem to be very anti-Doctor I think a visit to a Breast Clinic (often free or at a reduced cost) to be sure that these are indeed cysts. There is always a chance that what you think of as a cyst could be something else. Regards ....
I always research like crazy about things before trying them. And you I know about the hormones higher estrogen levels cause them. My cysts don't change at all throughout the month if I don't use my heating pad. I don't drink a lot of caffeine but sometimes I crave it or my so tired at work I need something to wake me up fast. I've research what contains caffeine but as well. I do pay my health department a visit every now and then too get a breast exam to make sure their ok. Thans you for taking time out of your day to be sincere. You've helped me dig a little deeper at the problem thanks:)
I have been taking supplemental iodine for several years. I drink tea and sometimes coffee. I do not like sodas.
Great:). I do have a question. I do eat a lot of table salt. I've switched to oidinzed sea salt since it's better for you. Just wondered since I eat a lot of salt already would the liquid oidine do any good?
Just a reminder: Iodine supplements should NEVER be taken unless tests have confirmed a deficiency, and a doctor has ordered supplementation, due to the possibility of iodine overdose.Please check out this previous thread in the Breast Cancer Expert Forum which contains the following warnings  about possible side effects:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Breast-Cancer/lugols-solution-for-fibrocystic-condition/show/259127

"Lugol's solution (potassium iodide) is used in treatment of problems associated with the removal of the thyroid gland.  There is no approved use for the treatment of any sort of breast condition.  Warnings regarding use include: Prolonged use can lead to hypothyroidism (low thyroid); cystic fibrosis patients have an exaggerated response; can cause acne flare-ups, can cause dermatitis; use with caution in patients with a history of thyroid disease, Addison's disease, cardiac disease, myotonia congenita, tuberculosis, acute bronchitis.  

Possible side effects can be:Irregular heart beat,confusion, tiredness, fever, skin rash,goiter, salivary gland swelling/tenderness, thyroid adenoma, swelling of neck/throat, swelling around the eyes, lymph node swelling, diarrhea, gastrointestinal bleeding, metallic taste, nausea, stomach pain, stomach upset, vomiting,numbness, tingling, weakness."

.
So what is there no hope for getting rid of breast cysts? Because everything has side effects and warnings. Sorry but I'm not going to no doctor. I believe that there is a natural cure for everything and doctors just try to hide it from you. And how people see my posts if I keep it all in one post?
You may do as many posts as you wish, we just ask that you keep all of your RELATED posts in one THREAD. That way, anyone interested in your topic "natural remedies for cysts" will be able to find the entire discussion if they do a search for the forum.

Also, under the original question in each thread, people can check a box that says "watch this discussion," and they will then be notified by an email; every time you,  or other members, add another post to that thread.

Best wishes,
bb
Modest supplements merely replace what has been taken away from us by other halogens. When salt was first offered iodized it was to correct an iodine deficiency. But we are now deficient once again for the reasons I mentioned. There are people on the internet recommending very large dosages of iodine. Those can be dangerous. Ask your doctor what a reasonable dose is.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.