Necessity of radiation and further chemotherapy

Five months ago I was diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer of 2cm., and one palpable lymph node, verified as cancerous through needle biopsy.  No other nodes were tested.   Before mastectomy, I underwent 4 treatments of cytoxin/adriamycin.  Now mastectomy has just been completed. Tests of 9 lymph nodes and 8 breast samples show absolutely no cancer remaining!  Will I still need the radiation treatment and 4 additional chemotherapies (taxotere) that had been recommended?  I am particularly worried about radiation because my arm, underarm, and chest areas are already sore.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Dear Traviesa:  Treatment recommendations are made based on pre-treatment data.  It is great that you have had a good response to the chemo, but, unfortunately, the recommendation to have radiation and additional chemotherapy would still be applicable.
A related discussion, Arimidex was started.