You can choose to trust what the radiologist tells you that the little lump is most likely to be benign. Experienced Radiologists are quite able to identify if a breast abnormality is concerning or not.. But if you feel you're going to spend the next 6 months being stressed then go ahead with the biopsy .
We have indeed heard of many cases that were given the same options your Radiologist has given you. Of course doctors don't want to perform unnecessary biopsies, but to be 100% sure and for your peace of mind, you should consider it .
Thanks for such a quick response! Have to remind myself I also don't have to decide right this minute...
You are welcome,
Of course not….In your situation,the danger of waiting, statistically speaking, is very low.
Whatever you decide to do, I wish you well and a favorable outcome :)