Breast Cancer Community

Nipple color change, should i worry?

Hi everyone, I am a 32 year old, with no history of breast cancer, I do have fibrocystic breasts. I noticed as i was getting in the shower that my nipple color on one breast was slightly yellow, i thought it was a little strange but didnt think anything about it and checked later and it was normal. Now I checked again (it was after intercourse and there was some sucking involved, sorry for being so honest just hoping someone else has experienced the same thing) and it was very yellow, just on the one side, then i checked again as I was leaving and it was normal again. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know what this is?
Breast Cancer Community
16.6k Questions
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.