Aa
A
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer Community
9.43k Members

Pagets disease? 15 years old, please help?

hiya :) im 15 years old (female) and i am really worried about my nipples and if they are "normal" or not. my nipples (mainly the right one which is inverted) are very dry and i keep on getting white bits on them which i can scratch off. i have been reading up on the internet and i have read that it is a symptom of pagets disease. i have been to the doctors about a lump in my breast before and she said that it is ok because i am growing. she also noticed that i had a inverted nipple and she said it is ok ( because i think i have always had it). the white flacky nipple came after i saw the doctor though. The flacky bits are not always there but it is there most days. do you think there is any chance i could have pagets? also my nipples are sometimes itchy but not really bad. i have never had bloody discharge but sometimes i get a clear shimmer on my nipples that i can see in the light but it isnt always there. thanks
ps. i asked my mum and she said that it is probably a hair in my bra or something (which i know it isnt because i change my bra and wash them daily). she didnt exactly give me a answer to my question which is why im asking on here x
1 Responses
587083 tn?1327123862
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.