Breast Cancer Community

Pain above my right...

Two days ago I realized i had pain above my right breast above my ribs. I am a female so I worry about breast cancer. When i try to strech to see if it goes away i hurts more and i have difficulty breathing it also irradiates to my right sholder blade.
Plesae help me, thank you
It's more likely that this pain is caused by a strained  muscle,rather than a breast problem especially if you have no other symptoms,like a lump,nipple indentation, nipple discharge, breast swelling and redness.
Breast cancer would almost never present with a pain such as you have described.
Try to rest your right arm and apply moist heat on the area that hurts and see how it goes.If after a week or two, the pain still persists,than by all means consult you HCP for an examination to make sure that your breasts are healthy.
Take care..
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.