Breast Cancer Community

Painful Lump in left breast

I am a 31 black year old female.  I recently found a lump in my left breast that hurts like crazy.  I did the mamogram and bi-op.  The test came back indicating cancer.  From what I have read in my research of breast cancer, it do not hurt.  Any suggestions.  Should I go get a second test done.  I am just confused.  
If you already have a diagnosis by some type of biopsy then your next move should be an appointment with a Surgeon regarding removal of the lump and then an Oncologist for whatever treatment may be required following surgery. It is true that pain isn't usually associated with breast cancer but that is NOT in every case. Please proceed with treatment soon.   Regards ...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.