Breast Cancer Community

Painless lump front left shoulder - any connection to breast cancer?

Painless lump just discovered on the front left shoulder above armpit but not in the crease. Clearly evident as I look down upon it; can be felt but not really moved. No evidence of similar on right shoulder. Is this something that I should be worried about? No recent illness or infection although I am having gallbladder-type pains in back of right shoulder. Thanks for any input.
It's hard to say exactly if this lump is breast related or not.It's possible that it could be a swollen lymph node,a fibroadenoma or some other type of growth such as a lipoma which is a benign fatty tissue tumor that could be found anywhere in the body where fat is located.As you can see,I am just guessing here...It could be something innocuous,or serious.So to make sure what this lump represents, I'd have it looked at by a doctor just to be on the safe side okay?
Best wishes..
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.