Breast Cancer Community

Radiation Question

I recently had surgery to remove a 4-5mm DCIS, non-invasive.  I have started my 30 radiation treatments and will then go on Tomaxifin for 5 years.  This is a non-gentic DCIS.  My question involves the radiation.  

Would the integrity of the radiation be affected if I had all 30 treatments but instead of having them over a six week period had them over a 5+ week period?  Due to my husband being relocated with work I would like to complete my radiation 4 days earlier and would like to do 2 treatments on 3 or 4 days.

Thank you for your help
This would be a question you should be asking your Oncologist. He/She knows all the details of your particular case and would be the only one who could answer this competently without comprimising your health and treatment.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.