Radiology group of 4 Drs are giving me different advice! I’m so confused.

58 yrs old with saline implants for 24 years. I had mammogram in July 2017 microcalcs found Birad 3 with 6 month follow up. Did the follow up in May 2018, a second radiologist said 2 areas of micr calcs BIRAD 4 with changes since last mammogram in July 2017, recommended biopsy.. 2 days before biopsy a 3rd radiologist called me to say he felt the the calcifications were in the capsule of the implant & biopsy not necessary. In July had 2nd diagnostic where 4th radiologist said Birad 4 Called me in to say if I were her sister she would tell me to have the biopsy. So surgeon office called to say the hospital would call to schedule. 3 days go by, no call so I call surgeon and she says the same radiologist as last time feels it’s to dangerous to do that implant would rupture, and he still feels it’s in the capsule. I am at a Loss with what to do, besides getting an opinion from a surgeon in NYC. Has anyone here dealt with this confusion?

You are reading content posted in the Breast Cancer Community

A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.