Breast Cancer Community

Red on my breast

im a teenager and i noticed i have to two red circles on my breast. i looked at the other one and it had the exact same , in the same spot to . im getting very worried what shoud i do ?
This sounds like a skin problems that can occur on the breast like on any other part on the body.Could this be caused by the wire or something  in your bra,since the spots are exactly in the same area on both your breasts?.
If you haven't noticed any abnormal features on breast self examination like a breast lump, nipple discharge etc...then it could very well be a skin problem,like dermatitis (eczema) or an allergic reaction of some sort,due to a new soap, scratchy clothing or any new products that you might be using.
If these spots persists,my advice to you would be to consult a dermatologist or your health care provider to get a proper clinical evaluation okay?
Take care...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.