Breast Cancer Community

Right Breast

I just found out I have the early stages of carcanomia in the right breast.  I had three little cysts biopsied and they found a cancer cell in each, but not in the tissue or surrounding areas.  They are 2 at 2cm and 1 at 3 cm.

What are my options.  Can I have a lumpectomy on the three or removal of the entire right breast?  I don't want a totally masectomny.
If you did indeed mean cm when describing the size of the cysts then they are by no means "little". I would think the next step would be up to your Surgeon as I imagine that you have been referred to one since your biopsies. It's impossible to speculate over the internet regarding what type of surgery would be appropriate in your case. I hope that you will be seeing the Surgeon fairly soon and he/she will have the answers you seek.     Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.