Breast Cancer Community

Should I be concerned if a mass in my breast grew?

I’m a 24 year old woman. I got a lump checked (ultrasound) about a month ago. The dr said it was for sure a mass/solid not a cyst. It’s hard and does not move. In about a month it’s grown about 1-3 cm only but it’s a noticeable difference. I have an appointment with a surgeon in about 4 days. Is that something of concern or can Fibroadenomas or other solid things grow other than cancer?
COMMUNITY LEADER
i am glad you are getting answers, especially since it has grown.  the only way to make sure is by doing what you are  doing.  best wishes and please udate on your findings
I’ll keep you in my prayers. You’re way too young to have to worry about something like this, I’m so sorry sweetie!
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.