Breast Cancer Community

Sore lump in breast

My wife has a lump in her breast that is very sore when you move against it. This she noticed after I new son came. He is only three weeks old now. She is not breastfeeding at all. What could this be? At first she used to have high temperature but now it seems to be better but the sore lump is still there.
The first sign of a plugged duct may be a small, hard lump that's sore to the touch, or a very tender spot in the breast.. Feeling feverish, could be a sign that your wife's clogged duct has become infected.
Please make an appointment with a doctor soon,your wife needs to have this lump checked out promptly.
Best wishes to both of you...and congratulation for you baby son!
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.