Breast Cancer Forum

Uneven Breast due to scoliosis

I have a significant difference in my breast due to scoliosis and I want to have a breast augmentation to correct the size. How likely is it that it will increase my chances of breast cancer especially if there is no family history of it at all?
Dear Cat72:  There is no evidence that breast augmentation increases the risk of breast cancer.  Augmentation can make mammography more difficult.  In other words, it can make the screening process more difficult.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.