Avatar universal

White Discharge from skin around nipples in male

Hello ! I am a 17 year old boy . I think i have a problem .when i squeeze my nipples i find white fluid coming out of skins around the nipples. But there is no pain .
Is this something serious?
Here is an image of the discharge:
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
15695260 tn?1549593113
Hello and welcome to MedHelp's forums.  Nipple discharge in men needs to be evaluated by a doctor.  It is very rare in men but is a symptom of breast cancer, not to worry or scare you.  Please consult your doctor immediately.  https://www.healthline.com/health/nipple-discharge-in-males.

Let us know how you are doing.
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Probably not serious. Guys can have breast cancer, but if, as in your case, both breasts are involved it probably isn't cancer. But you should be concerned about cancer if only one nipple secreted.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Breast Cancer Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.