Breast Cancer Community

a lump in my breast

I'm pregnant in my 28th week, I have pain at my left breast near the nipple in the upper side, I checked and I found a lump (round one) and it is under the dark skin around my nipple.
what is this I'm really afraid
You have to check this out with your doctor, as he/she will be much more knowledgable than any of us and he/she will know if there is anything to worry about, and further testing indicated.

Many strange things happen when you are pregnant; it could even be a milk duct filling up.

As a rule, caner in the breast is not painful.

Yet, you have all my sympathy about being nervous, as I think we would all be, especially while pregnant.

All the best, KATRIN
Have your OB/GYN check it out tomorrow. Don't be afraid, take control and have it checked out.  I was just diagnosed with breast cancer and am dealing with that. I know the fear you're talking about, but for your baby's health and you own, check it out tomorrow!
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.