Breast Cancer Community

abscess

i keep taken them all the time so sore dont know what to do ty
The abscess in your breast should be lanced and drained.But if your infection keeps coming back after incision and drainage, a wide excision of the infected area may help. Has your doctor made a culture of the infecting organism? If not,then it should be done so that a proper antibiotic treatment can be focused on the offending organism.
It is also possible that your infection keeps coming back because you have some other illness which could affect your immune system, such as diabetes. In this case, the systemic illness has to be controlled before the infection will heal properly.
I think that if you are dissatisfied with your present doctor (as you have mentioned in your profile page) I would advise you to consult with a Breast Surgeon or a Dermatologist to obtain better care concerning this abscess in your breast.
Best wishes...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.