Breast Cancer Community

acking pain under left arm leading to breast

iam 46 yearold female. i have a very back acking pain under my arm pit leading to my breast, mainly in the fatty part of the breast near left arm.  now i did recieve a flu shot about  7 days ago. also this pain leads a around to my upper back near my left lung in a single spot. please help. could this be from the flu shot it was my first one ever.  
Hi, I don't know how to answer your question but just wanted to let you know that I heard it. You may want to try reposting it on the professional forum. (If you look to the right, you will find that other site under 'expert related forums')

Best, kat
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.