Breast Cancer Community

after chemo

I finished chemotherapy in 2003 adriamycin,cytoxin,taxotere and xeloda.. I have had some trouble remembering things or forget what i am doing, it seems to have worsened in the last 6 months...is this side effects of chemo
Sounds like Chemo Brain to me.  I still have it as well.  I heard a study was done and some of us get sharper after the chemo and some of us...like you and I still have the chemo brain.  Don't worry.  Do things to keep your brain active.  I do crosswords everydya and paly scrabble on the computer.
Hope this helped.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.