Breast Cancer Community

armpit lump

woke up one morning with a lump in my armpit..doctor put me on antibiotic for 10 days and told me to change deodorants so i did then on day 4 the lump went down, i continued what he told me but day 6 the lump came back, it is sometimes slightly tender but the tenderness comes and goes, I am worried it is something that I should take a further look into.
A lump that comes and goes is almost certainly not cancer. It's not rare to have recurring infections in sweat glands under the arm, It might need surgical drainage to make it go away permanently. Also, using deodorants that don't have antiperspirants, which plug up the glands, can be useful. But to have it accurately diagnosed, it'll need to be looked  again by your doctor.Best wishes..
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.