Breast Cancer Community

breast cancer survival rate

hello everyone
my mother(age 44) was diagones with breast cancer . her histopathology report tates the TNM staging as T1N2Mx   . This states that the metastatis could not be accessed. But the report also states the involvement of Lymph nodes in cancer as (4/7).  
please tell me the survival rate accordingly.

thanking you
raman malpani
india
This is a question that even though extremely variable can only be answered by your Mother's Oncologist. Many different aspects must be taken into consideration to come up with even an estimate of the survival for any particular patient. It depends a great deal on how the cancer responds to whatever treatment is prescribed. Published percentages are very general and never take into consideration the individual patient.  Kindest regards and best wishes to you and your Mother.    
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.