Breast Cancer Forum

breast discharge

I had a exsional biopsy about 6 weeks ago, I was diagnosed with ADH and ALH.  I have had a very light bloody discharge since the surgery, at first it was bright red and I wrote it off to the recent surgery. This week it is chocolate brown and perhaps brownish green. Is this anything to be concerned with?  Thanks for your time.

Doris
Dear sisterone: As you have had your procedure recently the discharge that you are experiencing may be a result of the procedure.  You may want to bring this to the attention of your surgeon who can put this into context of your situation for you.
A related discussion, calcification clusters found in my breast was started.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.