Breast Cancer Community

breast discharged

Im a 24 year old. Few months ago before my period I had some discharged from my breast. I did a self breast exam before my period and it happen again. The discharge is white and dont smell. but now my breast are feeling funny. close to the right nipple im having a burning sensation. What is causing this?

This discussion is related to Burning pain in right breast.
i would go to the docs to get it checkd out and reassure yourself. but it can be quite normal to get a milky coloured discharge, it may just be due to fluctuation in hormones or something. but with the addition of the burning sensation id pop along to docs to be sure.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.