Aa
A
A
A
Close
Breast Cancer Community
9.44k Members

breast leaking

well its not really leaking theres no pain it is itching, its a dark fuild, but i put it on a towel its a light green. i am on high blood pressure meds. also i have to squeeze the breast to get this fluid, its not both breast only the left one. i am on several different meds could that be the problem? thank you

This discussion is related to breast discharge.
1 Responses
526906 tn?1261871796
Hi,

I am a big believer in getting it checked out rather than sitting back and hoping it's ok.  Certainly different medications can have an influence on multiple systems in your body.  Give your OB/Gyne a call.  Speak to her nurse and describe what's going on.  They will be able to advise you from there.  Have them take a look and do a thorough clinical breast exam, ok?

Let us know how things turn out, ok?

Warmly,

Chris
Healingwell62
Breast Cancer 1 & 2 Community Leader
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.