Breast Cancer Community

breast lump

I went to see my doctor because I have pain in my left breast , my doctor felt a lump so he schedule a sonogram and mamogram they can back negative so my doctor did another check and he felt the lump so he is refering me to a breast specialist, my question is why the lump no show in sonogram and the area is tender and i feel an hiching sensaction on my breast
I don't really know why this lump wouldn't show up on either test. The only thing I can think of would apply to the Mammogram; if the lump is positioned so that it would take a special view for it to show up. I'm confident that the Breast Specialist can solve this mystery; especially since the lump is easily felt by exam. Please keep us posted after you see the Specialist.   Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.