Breast Cancer Community

breast lump

I have a small pea shaped lump right above my left breast in the crease of my breasts. It has grown in the last month and feels like it moves around.
It's hard to say for sure,over the internet, what this little lump represents.It could be a cyst or a fibroadenoma, (both benign in nature) but anything abnormal that develops in the breast,especially if it enlarges,should get a clinical evaluation.You should schedule an appointment with your physician and get yourself examined okay?.
Take care...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.