Breast Cancer Community

breast lump

i am an eaight year old girl and I have just found my right breast swollen and with a lum on the areola. What is the cause of this and is it serious?
Please have your Mother post a question here and we will be glad to answer any questions she has. . When you show her this site you should tell her what is worrying you and ask her to take you to the Dr. Let your Mom read your post and this answer so she can add her post as a "comment".   Talk to her as soon as you can ... OK ????
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.