Breast Cancer Community

breast lump

I have a lump in the left breast, no test can see or explain why.  Now this area is accompanied by pain under arm in the armpit area.
I'm not sure what type of tests you are referring to but I can't imagine that either a Mammogram or Ultrasound (or possibly both) couldn't demonstrate the lump that you feel. Have you had a breast exam by your Physician and the tests that I mentioned. If not I would advise you to do so.

What is your age? Does the lump increase or decrease in size? Is it painful or tender?  

Has a mammogram, ultrasound and MRI been done?

Have you noticed any abnormal features on breast self examination like skin changes, breast lump, nipple discharge , etc

Have you seen a breast specialist or your doctor for your symptoms? Till then you could try some warm compresses, breast massage and oral pain relief medications.

Let us know about what your doctor or breast specialist advises.

Let us know if you have any other doubts and also about how you are doing.

Regards.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.