Breast Cancer Community

breast pain

I had a breast reduction (about 8 lbs total) over a year ago and have several problems. I have burning and pain and lots of scar tissue in both breast and wondered if anyone has any suggestions? Some days are worse than others. Thanks
In this forum we primarily deal with questions related to breast cancer.

You might want to try posting in the Cosmetic Surgery Expert Forum.

Best wishes...
how do I change it? Do I just repost in another forum?
Hi margielee, I just sent you a message.

If you look to the top of the page all you have to do is click on inbox at the top right hand side.
If you still wish to try the Cosmetic Surgery Expert Forum after seeing what Sue Young 55 has to share, click on "Forums" near the top of this page, next to Medhelp. A list of all forums, with expert forums listed on the right side of the page, will appear. Then just post a question in that forum, as you did here.
thanks I changed forums.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.