Breast Cancer Community

breast pain

Im 30 years old. sometimes i feel pain in my left breast. this pain occur from time to time.but there is no any redness or change in the breast shape.my period is regular.i'm not overwieght. I'm not married and i don'y have children.
Breast pain can have many causes. without any additional symptoms it wouldn't be cause for concern. This may be related to the hormone levels in your body. If you are terribly concerned you might ck. with your Dr. about this.   Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.