Breast Cancer Community

breast symptoms

hi. so this morning I noticed that my right breast was noticeably larger than my left. it has always been slightly larger but today you could really tell that it was possibly over a cup size bigger. as the day went on, I began to feel some pain in my right breast, but it wasn't bad. as of right now, nearly 12 hours after noticing the larger breast initially, there's a lot of pain and a large sense of uncomfortableness. I really don't know what's happening.
Usually breast pain and swelling is not a sign of breast cancer but mostly associated with hormonal changes due to your menstrual cycle.
Aside the swelling, have you noticed a breast lump, skin changes or nipple discharge?
This problem could also be due to an infection (like mastitis) or abscess and fibrocystic breast condition.
If the swelling and pain persist, just follow up with your Doctor for a clinical evaluation to make sure that there isn’t an underlying problem.
Best wishes..
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.