Breast Cancer Community

cat scratch fever

very concern back in 1998 i had surgury for cat scartch fever under left arm I am now having pain in same arm
and have a lump above the scar in the middle with pain and pinching by my breast and pain in my left back shoulder
could my cat scrach fever come back I also just lost my mother from breast cancer and spinal cancer and brain

This discussion is related to Lump under left armpit.
I'm not aware of cat scratch fever recurring or having any connection to breast cancer. I would strongly suggest that you see your Physician who can order the appropriate tests to ascertain the nature of the lump and the cause of your pain. The symptoms could be totally unrelated to either event but they need to be investigated.    Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.