Breast Cancer Community

fibromyalgia

i have very tender breast to touch and nipples even to brush past with clothes are sore and pain under the arm pits y is this please im defo not pregnant im 45 havent had a period for 3 years
If you have no other symptoms and the fact that it involves both breasts I doubt this is in any way related to Breast Cancer. Breast tenderness isn't particularly unusual in women of almost any age. I would advise you to make an appointment with your family Physician for a clinical breast exam and some investigation as to what may be causing this problem. Since you mention pain in the axillary areas also I'm wondering if this could possibly be a skin issue. At any rate it's always best to see your Dr.and find out a definite cause.  Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.