Breast Cancer Community
9.44k Members
Avatar universal

found lump in man's breast

I am 18 years old and my boyfriend is very into working out and using supplements. He has recently taken muscle mass pills and a certain estrogen pill. After working out for the past year, he has found a lump, around the nipple area which is hard and is approximately 2 cm. large. Does anyone know if this is part of the symptoms of taking supplements or muscle enhancing pills or should he really be concerned and receive a doctor's opinion?
1 Responses
25201 tn?1255580836
You might start by telling your boyfriend that those suppliments, etc. that he's taking are NOT a good idea ... none of these things are FDA approved and some can cause problems. Aside from that I would advise him to see his Dr. about the lump. I don't think it's breast cancer related but anything new or different found in the breast (male or female) should always be ck.d out by a Dr.    Regards ....
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.