Breast Cancer Community

good day

my mom has a breast cancer she was taking herbals she also using lemon she sqeezing it to her breast.....and a day after using it her right breast is bleeding frequently.....
is that good or a bad sign
thanks....
I would not do something that makes you bleed!  Go see your doctor.
I certainly hope your mother is being treated by conventional methods for her breast cancer. There is no scientific data that herbals can in any way treat cancer. If one chooses to use such preparations they should do so with the approval of their Physicians; mainly their Oncologist. I would advise you to have your mother discuss this with her Physician before continuing to use any over the counter suppliments.  Regards.....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.