Breast Cancer Community

hard lump on ribs

i have a hard lump that has grown in size on my left side above my breast on my 2 nd and 3rd rib, i was told by a since the lump has been there i also have a small lump both on my neck and under my arm,doctor that it was just a rib but then told it was a lump, but not anything else, i have drenching nite sweats every niye and have breathing problems , my doctors just dont seem bothered or interested
I understand your concern that your symptoms are not being taken seriously, but based on the limited information you have provided, it is difficult to even quess what might be going on. You did not mention your age,  what, if any, tests have been done (bloodwork? X-rays? mammogram? ultrasound?), or what, if any, other health conditions you have.

Therefore, the only suggestions I have would be for you to discuss your concerns again with your doctor(s), to make sure you fully understand their assessment of your symptoms, or to seek another opinion if you do not have faith in your current doctors.

Best wishes...
The breathing problems are a concern. Go back to them with that as your chief compliant.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.