Breast Cancer Community

ixempra

My onco just started me on a different chem called ixempa.  Have any of you tried this chem?  I will have it  once every three weeks. I have final stage beast cancer. Thank you Daisy Duke 06
Hi Daisy!

First, I  want to say how nice to hear from you again! (I think the last time was on your birthday?)

All I know about Ixempra is that "it has been found to cause a significant percentage of breast tumors to shrink or stop growing, even in some women who already have had several types of chemotherapy." I hope it buys you some additional time!

Warm regards...

It has helped a friend of mine who was thinking it was a "last ditch" chemo. She just got back from a cruise! She's doing MUCH better!

Best wishes to you :)
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.