Breast Cancer Forum

left breast

my left breast has a knot that goes from about mid way down to around my nipple. the breast has fever and has been leaking clear stuff for a week now i dont have insurance to have a mammary test done so what is left???? asprin has stop helping. please help me find some help for this pain
Dear tiner100, Over the internet without ability to evaluate we cannot say what is causing your symptoms, or how best to advise you.  You will need to see a health care professional who can make an assessment through physical examination and questioning, they would be better able to evaluate these symptoms in context and advise as to what further testing might be needed.  

A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.