Breast Cancer Community

left breast under arm soreness

I am experiencing a slight enlargement of one breast.  It used to be smaller than the other and now it is about the same size.  There are no lumps in the breast or under the arm.  The muscle that connects from the breast to the armpit/arm is kind of sore but only if I feel for it and then my upper under arm on the arm feels like it is warm but I could be imagining this .  I am 46 and probably perimenopausal.  I just finished having my period for this month.  I have had some back pain.  I also am experiencing some chest wall tenderness deep under the bottom of my breast.  Is this anything to worry about.  Could it just be back pain or muscle strain that is radiating to the breast?  The breast is still that same  color  as the other one and to look at it there is no difference from the other one.  There is also no difference in the way one breast feels to the touch from the other.  I just feel that there is some very slight swelling.or fullness.  Is this just a perimenopausal symptom?  Or should I be worried about cancer?
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.