lump and bruise

Well about I month ago I found a lump under my left arm pit. Then the same week more lymph nodes started swelling up. The doctor gave me antibiotics which did nothing. They cleared up on their own about a week ago. Now I think I have a mass in my right breast. Also there is discoloration like a bruise beside the nipple. The bruise itself does not hurt to touch. In fact nowhere hurts to touch but the whole breast aches. I was wondering if this is cause for any major concern? I have no insurance and no money to go get it checked even though I feel I should.  
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Dear imaginaryhm,  Over the internet it is impossible for us to evaluate your symptoms. If this persists the only way to know what this lump is is further evaluation.