Breast Cancer Community

lump in armpit

i had a sucessful c.s two weeks ago but a day after it while taking my bath noticed painless lump at my right armpit and two on the left, however, they reduced in size as the days go by but are still visible. do i have cause to fear? could it be related to lactation?
As a rule lymph nodes become enlarged due to some type of infection somewhere in the body. You might ck. with your OB/GYN regarding these enlarged nodes. Often when a lymph node does become enlarged they do NOT return to their previous size so this may be the case.   Regards ....
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.