Breast Cancer Forum

lump in left arm

I have hemochromotois,but that is not my main problem.The problem is lumps in my arm right over my elbow and one on my wrist.There is one where my arm hooks to my body.My doctor said it might be fatty tumors.A cancer doctor said it was not anything to worry about after checking my arm for about 3 min.My arm hurts all the time and when I take something for the pain the lumps get really hard.Scared please help.///darlene  My age ius 42
Dear Dobbie,  I don
A related discussion, growth in arm was started.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.