Breast Cancer Community

lump in my left breast

i'm of age 21 and from 2years i'm having a lump in my left breast which is not painful and it is also slightly moving what should i do please please guide me

In most cases,breast lumps are not cancerous...What you have could be a cyst or a Fibroadenoma .These kind of benign lumps are commonly found in women in their late teens and early twenties,but can also occur in women of any age.Their causes are due to hormonal fluctuations.
However,anytime you feel a lump in your breast,you have to be aware that it is an abnormality and it's always wise to have it checked out by your doctor who will probably recommend an Ultrasound and then decide what to do about it.
Please don't let this go any longer than it has already been.Call your doctor for a check up okay?
Take care ...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.