Breast Cancer Community
9.42k Members
Avatar universal

lump on breast

I don't know whst hard lump this is under my right breast.  If can ne a boil or not, do you recomend me checking it out with a doctor?
2 Responses
Avatar universal
I'm not a doctor but I would definately go see one.
Avatar universal

You should see a breast specialist or doctor for your symptoms.

Does the lump increase or decrease in size? Is it painful or tender?  

Has a mammogram, ultrasound and MRI been done? What is your age?

Have you noticed any abnormal features on breast self examination like skin changes, breast lump, nipple discharge , etc ?

Till then you could try some warm compresses, breast massage and oral pain relief medications.

Let us know about what your doctor or breast specialist advises.

Let us know if you have any other doubts and also about how you are doing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.