Breast Cancer Community

lump on left breast

hi please can you help i am 30 years old i have never had no problems with my breasts,5 days ago i noticed there was a lump at the top of my left breast just above the nipple then i noticed there was also a bruize in the colour yellow i can not recall banging it or hurting myself in that area it seems that the lump has got slightly bigger over the past few days i am to worried to go to the doctors. I have no idear of the sighns i need to look for i have never checked my breast befor tho i should.please can you tell me is a bruize that is slightly to the left of the lump a bad sighn. I dont have any pain just the normal tenderness that i always get on my bust, i suffer from deppresion so maybe i am worring over nothing but please please any help or advise would be so helpfull.thankyou.
Hi London,
       The bruise may be a good sign.  You can get an infection in the breast due to some trauma whether you recall it or not.  Just make an appointment with a GYN for an annual which we all need to do regardless of our age.  Chances are you have nothing to worry about but let a doctor make that call.  MV
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.