Breast Cancer Community

lump under arm pit

I recently did a self exam and I felt a small lump in my arm pit like its on a muscle or something. I also lose feeling in my arm and shoulder. It also throws off some strong pain with it. Is this something that I should get alarmed about or should i just wait and see if it goes away in a couple of days.
I have the same thing.  I noticed mine right before my menstrual cycle a few months ago.  It started with tenderness in the armpit, but then it would go away.  Now I have tenderness in the armpit and my right arm and hand go numb.  It comes and goes.  today is a good day, who knows what tomorrow will bring.  I went to my dr., and I am having an ultrasound on Friday, and an EMG on Monday.  Go to your Dr., my motto is: when in doubt, check it out.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.