Breast Cancer Community

lump under ribs

I have felt a lump under my left breast close to the ribs.  I can't feel it with my hand but when I move a certain way or bend over I can feel something there.  It's like its getting caught or something.  It's not painful but just for a second.  It just feels like it shouldn't be there.  I am 37 years old and have no history of breast cancer in my family.  My sister had kidney cancer and my dad esophageal cancer.  I have never had a regular period and have always had awful menstrual symptoms.  I had my first period at 11 years old and have never had children.  Have there been links between lumps near ribs and breast cancer?
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.