Breast Cancer Community

lump

2007 I had a mascectomy with tramp flap of my left breast. In December, I noticed a change in a lump and was sore under my arm and breast cage had dr. ordered mammogram. Radiologist said mammogram was pain could come from under wire bra. Two weeks ago a noticed the lump had changed and was sore, an ultra sound was ordered but radiologist did mammogram instead said that may have infection. Now the area is red and throbbing  can this be an infection? My dr. can see for two more days
Yes, this sounds like an infection,it could be a boil or an abscess and your Doctor will be able to treat it.
Normally breast cancer does not present this way.
Hoping you'll find relief pretty soon.
Take care...
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.