Breast Cancer Community

lump

A friend has a lump that is by her underarm but not under her armpit. It is movable and more towards the inside end of her breast by your rib bone or whatever that bone under your arm is. What can it be?
It could be anything from a cyst to something more serious. I would recommend she have it evaluated by her doctor as any new lump anywhere could be a concern or it could be nothing. It's worth having peace of mind so I would suggest an MD visit. Take care.
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
From mammograms to personal hygiene, learn the truth about these deadly breast cancer rumors.
Breast cancer is not an inevitability. From what you eat and drink to how much you exercise, learn what you can do to slash your risk.